Supply PlannerHemel Hempstead£24,000 £28,000 We are recruiting for an experienced Supply Planner to work for a distribution centre in Hemel Hempstead. If you are an...
£24,000 - £28,000
We are recruiting for an experienced Supply Planner to work for a distribution centre in Hemel Hempstead. If you are an assertive planner then this could be just the opportunity for you.
You will manage the supply activities whilst building, maintaining and developing strong relationships with the Customer, Suppliers and internal contacts.
- Ownership of forecasts and effective management for group of products and suppliers.
- Ensure optimum stock holding and order policies are set and supplier issues are resolved.
- Responsible for ensuring necessary escalation, root cause analysis and resolution processes are in place.
- Effective transition management of substitutions, discontinued and new products, minimising waste/residual and optimising availability.
- Effectively plan with entire team to manage and execute key events, e.g. product launches, peak periods.
- Plan and direct regular review meetings involving internal and external customers.
- Develop relationships with the Customer, supporting and ensuring communication flow is maintained, accurate and timely.
- Collaborate with the DC Operations ensuring inbound deliveries scheduling and distribution activity is managed and co-ordinated efficiently and to budget.
- Work closely with RSP team to ensure full alignment with changes to forecast
- Identify end to end opportunities and support change through supply chain with Senior Supply Planner and Supply/Promotions Manager.
You will need experience of managing an operational end to end supply chain and preferably have worked in an FMCG / Retail environment/Food environment. You must be process driven with evidence of change management and continual improvement. This will suit an individual who is a problem solver, analytical thinker, able to articulate the case and engage people to support to achieve the goal.
- Systems - MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) / Demand & Supply Planning i.e. Manugistics, SAP, JDA, Oracle or similar
- Knowledge and/ or experience of manufacturing and production environments
- CIPS / CILT qualified
Please apply with your CV in Word format or call Steve on 07525873242
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.