We are currently recruiting for 2 x Customer Service Advisors to join our clients team based in Esher. o Providing excellent customer service on...
Our client is looking for an efficient Customer Support Co-ordinator to join their successful team.
The main duties of the role are as follows:
- Monitor the Customer Services inbox.
- Receive and log details on CRM the results of telephone calls and emails from customers.
- Ensure the preparation and issue of the weekly defects and exception report to each site as directed by the line manager.
- Provide feedback to the technical department in relation to faulty materials etc.
- Ensure the correct allocation of work to the relevant party to fix problems that have arisen in new customer's homes.
- Manage the work of contractors and report on poor contractor outcomes to the line manager.
- Ensure materials are available as required to enable remediation.
- Maintain reasonable timescales for customers for any remediation works.
- Address unsuccessful/poor remediation of customer issues.
- Undertake defect reporting for the line manager, keeping them aware of regular defects.
- Monitor customer and issue handling.
- Follow the complaints and escalated complaints procedure.
- Refer challenging customer issues to the line manager.
- Capability to work independently, take initiative and prioritise work.
- Ability to demonstrate efficiency and reliability
- Previous customer service experience or dispute resolution experience.
Competitive salary and attractive benefit package.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.