Job Title: HR Recruitment SpecialistLocation: Hemel HempsteadDuration: 12 months TemporaryRate: £13 per hour I have a fantastic role within the NHS based in Hemel Hempstead....
Job Title: HR Recruitment Specialist
Location: Hemel Hempstead
Duration: 12 months Temporary
Rate: £13 per hour
I have a fantastic role within the NHS based in Hemel Hempstead. A committed and hardworking team are already in place, and I am recruiting for a HR Recruitment Specialist to join them.
You will liaise with recruitment leads and managers to ensure the right workforce are in place to deliver effective and well led services. Contribute to development of the systems and processes to improve the customer approach. You will also provide expert HR advice where required.
- Plan and implement a recruitment plan in conjunction with local recruitment leads to promote vacancies across the trust
- Develop recruitment campaigns to attract new staff to the trust
- Monitor and manage the recruitment and selection service level agreements including compliance
- Provide expert HR advice on all areas of recruitment policy and procedures
- CIPD level 7 or equivalent relevant level of recruitment experience within a HR related role
- Knowledge of employment law, changes in legislation and HR policies and procedures
- Clear communicator. Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Experience using HR electronic systems.
This is a rare and exciting role that does not appear often, so if you feel you have the relevant experience and would like to be considered, please submit your CV now.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.