Tate are recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant at a well-established company in Exeter.The Purchase Ledger Assistant will be responsible for providing purchase ledger...
Tate are recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant at a well-established company in Exeter.
The Purchase Ledger Assistant will be responsible for providing purchase ledger administration and appropriate general accounting support.
The main duties of the role are as follows:
- Process supplier invoices and credit notes.
- Raise all Supplier Purchase Orders as requested.
- Code and process staff expenses.
- Be responsible for the processing of weekly BACS runs to ensure payments and expense are paid to agreed timescales.
- Reconcile supplier statements to vendor ledger balances.
- Prepare and process monthly accruals.
- Update and release monthly prepayments.
- Liaise with internal and external customers regarding supplier queries.
- Work alongside the rest of the team to review internal processes to enable the department to meet its objectives and to operate a Service Level Agreement with its internal customers.
- Exhibit a willingness to take on extra responsibilities as required.
- Previous Purchase Ledger experience.
- Excellent computer skills with full ability to use Microsoft Office Suite.
- Exceptional attention to detail skills.
- Good communication skills, with a capability to build relationships.
- Good administrative and organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and organise workload.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.