Tate are working with an expanding, progressive company who are on the lookout for a Customer Account Manager to join the team. The major objective...
Tate are working with an expanding, progressive company who are on the lookout for a Customer Account Manager to join the team. The major objective of the Customer Account Manager is to drive customer satisfaction, growth and retention of customer accounts.
Monday to Friday working hours
Excellent Team incentives
- Design, agree and implement customer service plans
- Provide action plans for customer service teams
- Identify and develop new revenue opportunities
- Analysing statistics
- Maintain effective customer records and report regularly on customer service levels
- Run Customer User Groups as appropriate
- Service reviews with the Clients
- Act as the customer's advocate with the company
To apply ideally you will have:
- Experience in the Payment industry
- Ideally 2-3 years plus experience
- Confident and assertive with the ability effectively resolve customer issues
- People focused and able to engage and build trust
- Commercially savvy
- Able to work independently and at home in a small business environment
If you're interested apply online today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.