Tate are working closely with a lucrative, exciting company who are currently recruiting for a 2nd Line support analyst. Tasks include diagnosing and resolving 2nd...
Tate are working closely with a lucrative, exciting company who are currently recruiting for a 2nd Line support analyst. Tasks include diagnosing and resolving 2nd line incidents in a timely manner, pro-actively monitoring the system and working with the rest of the team to deploy new software.
£25'000 - £30'000 per annum
- Proactively monitor the application & infrastructure and respond to any alerts via email or web-based monitoring tools.
- Responding to any 2nd line support tickets raised and resolve as quickly as possible.
- Keeping the Service Desk up to date with progress on 2nd line tickets.
- Raising and managing requests to 3rd parties.
- Create and maintain existing customer and environment documentation.
- Support the deployment of software.
To apply: You will have ideally come from a previous technical service role where you have gained a good level of exposure to various software and infrastructure technologies.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
Good communication Use of software monitoring tools XML/SQL/SFTP all desirable
If you're interested apply online today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.