Tate are working with a fast expanding company based in the heart of Manchester. They're on the lookout for enthusiastic, highly motivated and results oriented...
Tate are working with a fast expanding company based in the heart of Manchester. They're on the lookout for enthusiastic, highly motivated and results oriented first line support personnel with exceptional communication skills.
Objectives of the role:
Your role as first line support is to be the first port of call for clients providing them with a world class customer experience. You will be joining a team of product experts delivering support and to a growing client base.
Salary: £19'000 - £22'000 per annum
Hours: Between 08:00 - 18:00 Monday to Friday
Tremendous progression opportunities
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide an industry leading customer experience
- Log and track all queries
- Assist clients with using new product features
- Resolve client's issues and queries in a timely manner
- Build rapport with clients and maintain high standards of relationship management
- Able to identify trends and common root causes
- Maintain a calm and collected demeanour in the face of challenging situations
Ideally you will have:
- 1+ years in a similar role preferably customer service/1st line support
- Demonstrable track record in problem solving and meetings SLA's
- Excellent communicator
- Capable self-starter able to work on own initiative
- High standard of written English
If you're interested apply online today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.