Role: Business Development ManagerSalary: FlexibleThe BDM will work strategically and tactically to plan, deliver and lead incisive and value-added business development support ensuring key objectives...
Role: Business Development Manager
The BDM will work strategically and tactically to plan, deliver and lead incisive and value-added business development support ensuring key objectives in the Employment, Pensions and Global Mobility business plans are achieved.
The BD Manager - E&P will work with partners to agree joined-up business plans, and subsequently ensuring the successful execution of all plans and the measurement of results. They will be tasked with identifying and developing target markets, co-ordinating activities to develop the profile of the group, presenting the firm's expertise in a consistent and joined up way.
This is a collaborative role which requires the role holder to build strong, proactive relationships with fee earners across all offices and positive working relationships with the wider team who will be integral to the success of this role.
Duties & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will provide proactive support to the firm which will include:
- Adopt a consultative approach and customer focused mind-set
- Plan, deliver and lead incisive and value-added business development support to the E&P Group and the Units within it
- Act as a single point of contact for the E&P Group ensuring that they can access the wider CMD support they require to deliver their business plans in a seamless and efficient way
- Identify future business models and value propositions
- To be aware of and comply with the company's policies and procedures
Key Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Understanding of business development activity including targeting, managing pipelines, credentials and pitches and implementing BD plans
- Experience of delivering BD activity
- Educated to degree level or equivalent or a recognised qualification in marketing (CIM)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Client focused
- Customer service orientated
- Task/Results orientated
- Team player
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
- Strong work ethic with a 'can do attitude'
Experience within a professional services environment would be advantageous but is not essential.
If you would like to know more information on this role, please call 0121 200 2535 or 07920 086532
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.