*Office Administrator* IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS £25K £28K + Bonus Guildford basedFree Parking Our client, a dynamic and fast growing company based in Guildford...
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
£25K - £28K + Bonus
Our client, a dynamic and fast growing company based in Guildford is seeking an experienced Sales Support / Office Administrator.
Your main responsibilities will consist of processing orders and invoices, answering calls and dealing with customer queries and responsible for the day to day management of the office.
You must have exceptional organisational skills to manage the following:
- Order processing
- Generating invoices and chasing payments
- Managing supplier communication e.g. shortages, delayed deliveries
- Answering and fielding calls and emails
- Dealing with queries, providing product and distributor information
- Completing customer technical forms
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Assisting with social media platforms preferred but not essential
- Maintaining office supplies of smoothies, stationery and anything else!
- Initial point of contact for guests
- Can work under pressure
- Flexible, resilient and adaptable
- Wants to make this role their own
- Highly organised and can prioritise effectively
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, varied environment
- Excellent interpersonal oral and written communication
- Happy to work as part of a small team where all input and ideas are welcome!
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.