Office and Accounts Admin Assistant with strong Excel skills
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
Working hours are 8.30am-5.15pm Monday - Thursday and 8.30am - 4pm Friday with 1 hour for lunch.
Free parking is available on site
Our client is currently recruiting for an experienced Office and Accounts Admin Assistant who will oversee the day the day running of the office. Flexibility to support in a Hybrid role is a MUST!
This will be someone who has a positive, 'can do' attitude, and willingness to work as part of an effective and close-knit team.
Area of Responsibility:
Office and Sales Administration support
- Answer telephone calls to provide first line telephone reception services, as well as setting telephone messages as required
- Provide reception service to visitors
- Providing support and cover for sales administration
- Processing new sales leads & enquiries through CRM system
- Maintain customer records and update CRM system
- Organise company lunches, travel and accommodation as required
- Provide accounting/admin assistance to the FD as required
- Acknowledge orders to customers, reviewing price and delivery requirements and ensuring that minimum stock levels are not breached. Liaise with Production regarding potential low stocks
- Preparing customer Quotations. Email customer copying the Account Manager
- Liaise and maintain contact with customers and assist with any queries
- Send out shipping schedule, daily, to Production, Sales, Stores and Service via email. Liaise with Customer Service Administrator regarding combined shipments
- Email Sales Managers/US/German office with copies of Customer Orders and Invoices, daily
- Maintain Credit control records and follow up with customers as required. Liaise with Account Manager regarding overdue accounts
- Review expense coding & posting of purchase invoices, distributing for payment approval where necessary
- Following up with suppliers on outstanding invoices to ensure timely close down of monthly purchase ledger
- Communicate with suppliers and resolve queries
- Raise purchase orders for goods/services as required
- Review & reconcile invoices with goods received on accounting system, liaising with Operations department as required
Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in a similar all round office support role with some accounts experience
- Confident with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong, credible relationships both internally and externally
- A strong team player
- Organised, with the ability to multi task
- Natural ability to remain calm and focused
- Proficient use of Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook is essential
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted