Tate are recruiting for an experienced Purchase Ledger Assistant at a well-established company in Exeter.The Purchase Ledger Assistant will be responsible for providing purchase ledger...
Fixed term contract for the next year to cover a maternity leave.
Working in an open plan, refurbished offices with a super team of people.
A busy job for an experienced Purchase Ledger clerk.
Starting January 2019.
- Processing upwards of 2,800 - 4,000 invoices a month
- Matching invoices to purchase orders
- Ensuring time frames are met
- Liaising with suppliers and managing queries
- Reconciliation monthly statements to the supplier ledger
- Calculation of monthly rebates
- Issuing monthly payment to supplier
- Ensuring credit note to returns report is completed within the given time frame
- Reception / front door and office phones cover (on a rota basis)
- Using Excel V Look Up
The ideal candidate will have:
- A flexible approach to tasks and be able to manage their own workload
- An excellent communicator
- Proven experience of working in a busy purchase ledger environment
What's in this for you?
- A years contract, with strong possibility of permanent job security there after
- Office hours, Monday to Friday; 09.00 - 17.00 with a 1 hour lunch break
- 20 days annual leave, plus statutory holidays
- After 3 months continuous service, cost price vehicle repairs
Tate are taking applications for this post now, due to start in January to cover maternity leave.
Please use the APPLY button, attach your CV and expect a phone call or email from Tate in the next 2 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.