A busy, corporate Hitchin company is recruiting for a Project Support Administrator to work alongside Project Managers. This post is for someone who has excellent...
Product Support Specialist, Basingstoke, Permanent, £23K
Tate have teamed up with a leading motoring association to recruit for a Product Support Specialist to aid with their increased workload.
The ideal candidate for this role will have First Line IT Support and must have SQL experience. It will include working in a team that administers IT services and helps deliver excellent customer service.
This role is a full time permanent role paying £23,690 per annum. Candidates are needed ASAP.
- Carrying out administration tasks for on the services for external customers
- Data loads and data maintenance activities on the databases
- System configuration and bespoke tailoring for customers
- Support other teams within the Client Services organisation.
- Offer advice, guidance or assistance with training to all systems users.
- Troubleshoot system faults and provide testing for fixes
- Make SQL Server database amendments using scripts or through a SQL workbench
- Experience in the administration and support of IT services
- Able to demonstrate good problem-solving skills and the ability to analyse and resolve unfamiliar issues
- Experience in accessing and updating SQL Server databases
- Good knowledge of Excel and ability to manipulate data
- Have good attention to detail and show an organised approach to your work
- Confident to work with employees/managers at all levels and with minimum supervision
If you have the relevant skills and experience then apply today!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.