What: HR and Operations AssistantHow much: £27,000When: ImmediateWhere: Central London My world renowned and leading arbitration client is looking for an experienced HR Executive/Operations Executive...
What: HR and Operations Assistant
How much: £27,000
Where: Central London
My world renowned and leading arbitration client is looking for an experienced HR Executive/Operations Executive to join their fast paced team in the central London office.
The HR and Operations Assistant reports directly to the HR and Operations Manager, providing administrative support to ensure the efficient delivery of the HR and Operations processes and projects.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Assisting with the planning and coordination of recruitment
- Taking ownership of the new starter and leaver processes
- Processing and recording both authorised and unauthorised absence using our web based absence management system
- Carrying out return to work meetings following staff absence due to illness
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records
- Liaising with current suppliers and sourcing new suppliers as required
- General office management and administration such as scanning, filing and processing invoices and expense forms
If you have 1-3 years HR experience then this is a great opportunity to further your career within Human Resources in an international firm. Please only apply for this role if you fit the below criteria.
Main qualifications and experience:
- Previous experience of administration in a fast-paced professional environment
- Fluent computing skills including a good understanding of word-processing and spreadsheet software
- Confidence in prioritising and managing your own work load and an outstanding level of organisation
- Able to handle multiple work streams, changing priorities and work to deadlines
- Able to be discrete and maintain confidentiality
- Natural extrovert, people person and sociable team player
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.