Start date: ASAPPay rate: £8.40Hours: 8:00-17:00 Monday to FridayWe have a temporary opportunity for a positive and proactive Customer Service Administrator to join a friendly...
Customer Services Administrator
Are you a driven and ambitious person who would like to join a fast-paced and exciting company? Are you looking for a role that will challenge you and has varied responsibilities? If so then please read through the job spec and apply.
For the first year of this role, the primary focus will be working on the duties & responsibilities held by the Sales Support Executive; who will be on Maternity Leave.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Maternity Cover Duties:
- Production of Sales Reports for the team & management team.
- Managing customer prices and quotes.
- Processing promotional goods orders.
- Supporting all teams within the business.
- Managing new account set ups.
- Managing stock.
- Managing & reporting on new marketing leads into the department.
Working with the Logistics Team by:
- Processing customer orders on the system.
- Processing sub-contracted invoices to customers.
- General administration in relation to the logistics team's general tasks.
Supporting the Sales Team with:
- Assisting with general administration duties whilst out of the office e.g. creation of price/product files; providing customers with quotes for orders, pricing and new product requests; completing new account set up forms.
- Supporting customer queries.
- Answering office calls.
- Monitoring incoming emails and responding appropriately.
- Handling customer enquiries and resolving problems.
- Able to work flexibly between the hours of 8.00am-6.00pm when required.
- Ad hoc administration duties as required to support & cover key activities when other team members are out of the office.
- Good organisation skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident & professional telephone manner.
- Numerate, with good Excel skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to prioritise & manage own workload accurately & efficiently.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent team player.
- Previous sales support & sales administration experience required.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
This is an exciting role where no 2 days will be the same. Apply now by submitting your CV in Word format or for a confidential chat please call Steve on 07525873242
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.