What: Business Development/Account ManagerSalary: £30,000 £50,000Where: Central LondonWhat: Management ConsultancyIndustry: Financial services and technology consultancyMy client is looking to expand their flourishing sales team in...
Business Development Coordinator - Marketing
£21000 plus benefits
The Business Development Coordinator will support not only the BDM but also provide support over two offices. Working across both marketing and business development teams you will be exposed to all levels of the business and management teams.
- Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting all plans for business development, checking on status and activities
- Ensuring plans are working to budgets
- Coordinating events programme, including invitations, attendance and management.
- Supporting initiatives with third parties and national campaigns
- Working closely with the BDM and other managers in delivery of all communications internally and externally within branding guidelines
- Researching new targets and business development activity using various tools and information services
- Control and ordering of marketing and promotional literature
- Support and drive the use of social media
- Assisting with areas of all business development practices as required.
- In addition to this, the role will become the super user of the CRM system, in order to be used both effectively and assisting admin teams with enquiries and training.
You will be required to have the following:
- A professional attitude with understanding of both marketing and business development
- Strong communicator with the ability to interact with all levels of business internal and externally
- Proactive attitude and a true self-starter
- Attention to detail is a must as well as strong organisation skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- A marketing degree is preferable
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.