Tate are proud to be working with a leading manufacturer and distributor in Exeter where the products are available in over 60 countries and 1000's...
Tate are proud to be working with a leading manufacturer and distributor in Exeter where the products are available in over 60 countries and 1000's of retail partners worldwide. The products have been used in projects globally in prestigious locations and developments.
Working within the international Export Sales Team, you will be responsible for France, Switzerland (French speaking), Luxembourg and Belgium (French speaking). The purpose of this role is to establish and maintain sales levels against set Company targets, to research leads, and to develop and maintain long term customer relationships.
The main duties of the role are as follows;
- Research, develop and maintain a rapport with new and existing dealer networks in own sales areas.
- Identify customers who are not performing and attempt to re-launch sales with them, if this fails identify possible replacements.
- Receive telephone calls from customers, ensuring all calls are dealt with in a friendly and professional manner.
- Receive and send written communication to dealers and potential customers.
- Project a positive image when representing the Company to customers.
- Ensure up-to-date merchandising techniques are used to enhance sales potential.
- Meet on-going customer service requirements, as needed.
- Provide feedback to internal departments such as Customer Services, Marketing, Purchasing, Production and Warehouse.
- Complete detailed visit reports with up to date sample and display information and summary of points covered during visit.
- Attend selected exhibitions and assist with preparations
- Follow up leads from exhibitions and organise follow up visits where required.
- Attend dealer open days/mini-fairs when required.
- Identify new opportunities for bespoke in house product with existing dealers.
- Research chains in main areas where OEM product could be supplied.
- Learn the complete product range through training and researching company literature, such as brochures for product/technical information and prices.
- Promote and train retailers on new products, technical information, and promotional activity.
- The ideal candidate will have previous sales experience and be fluent in both French and English. You will be a self-starter with great motivation to work on your own initiative. You must be able to persuade and influence, and be assertive, with excellent communication skills to describe product information clearly and concisely. The successful incumbent will have outstanding interpersonal skills and be articulate in their delivery of their sales presentation.
Please note: You MUST be willing to travel to different countries within European territory and be able to drive (full clean driving licence).
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.