Customer Service ExecutiveWatford£21k to £22k Award winning company that put its primary focus is not just their Customers but their employees. Our client works hard...
Tate are recruiting for a highly skilled German speaking Customer Service Assistant to be based in Exeter, working for a leading manufacturer.
The role will be responsible for processing orders and solving customer queries whilst complying with the documentary requirements for the Export market.
The main duties for the role will be as follows;
- Receiving and making telephone calls in the relevant language, ensuring all calls are dealt with in a friendly and professional manner.
- Processing orders received onto the ERP system, ensuring the customer details and ordered products are accurately entered and confirmations of orders are sent to customers.
- Responding to and solving customer queries and complaints, accurately detailing all communication and activity on the system.
- Processing of customer credits.
- Supporting and liaising with the Sales Representatives with regards to queries relating to customer details, display products and inputting of orders.
- Assisting customers with floor plans and quantity calculations.
- Liaising with warehouse / carriers with reference to distribution.
- Liaising with the Freight Controller and freight forwarders to obtain transport quotes and book freight.
- Ensuring all correct export shipping documentation is obtained and filed electronically on the shipping document system to provide an accurate audit trail.
- Taking credit card payments.
- Assisting the credit control department by highlighting any issues with customer accounts and contacting customers in order to resolve these in the relevant language.
- Assisting in translating and checking translations for various departments such as marketing, goods-in and purchasing.
- The successful candidate will be fluent in both German and English with excellent writing skills. You must possess excellent communication skills and be able to demonstrate a good level of Maths.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.