An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced Customer Service Adviser on the outskirts of Exeter.To be considered for this pivotal role, providing support...
Tate are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Suspense Support role in Hitchin. This is a permanent position joining the market leading company ReAssure.
ReAssure is responsible for administering a variety of policies such as Pension, Life and Health and due to exciting growth they have an opening.
You will be joining a company built on solid values who can offer career progression, and the potential for you to contribute your skills and talents in a culture shaped by mutual respect.
With newly refurbished offices set in the grounds of the Hitchin Priory, ReAssure can offer you a competitive salary, a range of benefits and great career opportunities. The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
- To investigate any policies that have been suspended
- To analyse and correct accounts that are suspended to ensure swift resolution for the customer.
- Update and correcting any system errors
- Working on Excel to manage data
- Escalate queries and concerns to line management in a timely manner.
- To work collaboratively within your own team to ensure all targets are met.
- Actively participate in team meetings.
- To provide a personal and efficient customer service through the Data Integrity services.
- To deliver best customer service levels possible.
- Develop and maintain knowledge in Products, Processes, Life, Pensions and Business Practices.
Skills and Experience required for the role:
- Basic skills in MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
- An ability to think analytically and be a good problem solver with attention to detail.
- An ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Experience in SQL/PLSQL/Q&E is preferred but not essential.
- Minimum 5 GCSE's (Grades A-C) including Maths and English or equivalent.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply below!
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.