An exciting Customer Services opportunity with a market leading manufacturer based in Sowton, Exeter has arisen.The Customer Services Assistant will be work as part of...
An exciting Customer Services opportunity with a market leading manufacturer based in Sowton, Exeter has arisen.
The Customer Services Assistant will be work as part of a team, responsible for processing orders via phone and email. You will deal with general enquiries that result from sales activity.
The main duties of the role are as follows;
- Ensure all calls are dealt with in a friendly and professional manner.
- Support and liaise with the Sales Representatives by answering queries relating to customer details, inputting of orders, displays and providing product ordering information.
- Assisting customers with floor plans and quantity calculations.
- Responding to and solving customer problems / queries / complaints.
- Liaising with warehouse / carriers with reference to distribution.
- Input telephone, e-mail or faxed orders onto the sage telesales system, ensuring the customer details and orders are accurately entered and acknowledgements of orders are sent to customers.
- Administration of correspondence generated from proformas / invoices and distribution documentation.
- Log customer issues onto the CRM system, detail all relevant communication to customers.
You will need to possess excellent communication skills with previous sales order processing experience.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.