Tate are proudly working with Bristol City Council to recruit for a Finance Administrator to work on a temporary basis.In this role you would provide...
Hours: 20 hours approx. (flexible)
Pay: £12 per hour
Start date: ASAP
We are currently recruiting for a part-time Finance Administrator to join a company based outside of Winchester on a temporary basis for 4-6 months.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an organised and proactive accounts administrator with excellent communication skills to be an integral part of a finance team. The responsibilities include:
- Creating and sending invoices to customers
- Sales and Purchase ledger inputting invoices
- Chasing payments and escalating when necessary
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Daily updates of bank accounts so they are accurate
- Ensuring effective administration
Some previous accounts experience is essential in this role, and the ability to work under pressure to given deadlines. If you have the relevant experience then please apply.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.