My client based in Stevenage is looking for a number of Finance Assistants for their team. Your role will be to deliver financial support, undertake...
Admin/Marketing Assistant - Southampton - Immediate Start
My client is looking for an administrative and marketing assistant to join their expanding Commercial Agency department in a fast paced, yet friendly, environment.
You will be providing support and administration services within a small team as well as assisting in the general promotion and marketing of the Practice overall.
· Answering the telephone and fielding initial enquiries
· Managing and updating the CRM database, including adding to and maintaining the applicant database
· Providing secretarial support to the agency surveyors, in particular, coordinating diaries and booking appointments
· General administrative duties including managing files and photocopying
· Ensuring compliance with certain industry regulations e.g. Money Laundering legislation
· Organising promotion of properties including drafting marketing particulars using Adobe Indesign, creating basic "Virtual Tours" using video editing software and internet advertising
· Drafting press releases and liaising with local media to promote the business
· Regularly updating the company website and social media channels, with emphasis on LinkedIn and Twitter
· As the first point of contact for clients and applicants, it is essential you have excellent verbal communication skills and a polite telephone manner
· You will have good written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
· Excellent organisational skills are needed to keep on top of administrative tasks and coordinate appointments effectively
· You will be a team-player and able to work closely with your colleagues in the Agency department
· The role is extremely diverse and you will be required to switch between a variety of different tasks, have excellent time management skills and be able prioritise your workload
· You will be able to use your initiative and be comfortable working independently
· You will have strong IT awareness and be confident using social media channels
· The ability to think creatively and previous experience using Adobe InDesign and photo editing software is desirable but not essentialHours of work
Full Time 37.5 hours per week.
Monday to Friday. 09.00 to 17.30
20 days paid holiday
If this position is of interest please do nto hesitate to press the apply button below.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.