Our Redhill-based client is urgently seeking an experienced and professional Customer Services Adviser to join one of their internal customer focused teams, initially on a...
**Customer Service / Property Administrator **
Monday - Friday 9am-5.30pm
Our client, a well-established property services company in Guildford are looking for a Customer Service / Property Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
- To effectively manage a portfolio of properties ensuring that the requirements of their clients are delivered in accordance with agreed service level agreements.
- To demonstrate within your day to day role appropriate controls to ensure the customer is at the heart of everything you do, and ensure you meet the values and visions of the client's commitment to placing the customer first.
- Maintain records onto the system accurately and efficiently
- To ensure the key performance indicators are met in relation to price achieved, time to sell, percentage under offer and stock turnover.
- Ensuring all written and verbal communication to clients, suppliers and third parties are conducted in a professional and timely manner
- Action, record and file all incoming post, faxes and emails.
- Dealing with incoming calls from clients in a professional manner and helping deal with their queries
- Occasionally assisting Assistant Team Manager/Team Manager with ad hoc projects.
- Provide support to the Senior Property Sales Advisor/Team Manager as well as assistance to other team members during busy and holiday periods.
- Previous experience within an Administrative or Customer Service based role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office packages
For further details, please email your CV
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.