Rent Accounting OfficerThe Opportunity:Our client has an exciting opportunity for a confident, reliable and enthusiastic Rent Accounting Officer to join their Finance team and work...
Our client is looking for an experienced Accountant to join their team. The right candidate must have 5 years public practice experience and come from an accountancy practice background.
- Audit and statutory accounts production (requiring full knowledge of relevant current audit & accounting standards)
- Bookkeeping/Management accounts preparation/Quarterly VAT
- Initial client meetings
- Setting up clients
- Work flow management
- Planning, scheduling and carrying out audits (approximately 20% of time)
- Reporting to partners
- Billing clients
- WIP control & management - fee setting/time setting
- Review and assistance to other client managers as required
- Responsible for own time management and work flow within budgets and targets set by partners
- Support sales and marketing delivery and reporting.
- 5 years public practice experience
- Accountancy practice background
- ACCA qualified
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.