Tate are working closely with a lucrative, exciting company who are currently recruiting for a 2nd Line support analyst. Tasks include diagnosing and resolving 2nd...
If you are looking to pursue your IT Helpdesk career in the New Year, Tate have an opportunity for a 2nd Line Technical Service Desk Analyst to join a large organisation in Stevenage.
Training will be provided, however you will need to bring some previous experience having worked in an IT support job before please.
As out line, the job will require you to:
- Provide IT support to customers by telephone, email and an online portal
- Resolve complex technical issues on Windows operating systems, Apple iOS, servers and hardware
- Site visits to configure new and replacement IT equipment on the customer premises
We are particularly looking for you to have:
- Confident, articulate and patient communication skills
- Excellent listening and coaching skills
- Problem solving logic
- Efficient organising skills
- Methodical admin ability to maintain logs and trackers
- Ability to handle a high volume of work and some challenging situations
- An ITIL qualification would be great, but awareness acceptable
- Capita Sims software knowledge could also be helpful, but not essential
HURRY! Closing date 7 January 2019.
Please use the APPLY button, attach your CV and be available for email or telephone correspondence on 7 January to help meet the interview deadlines on this urgent position.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.