A confident, mature, engaging IT Support Engineer is required to join the IT department at one of the leading health care providers. The role based...
A professional, confident and personable ICT Support (Technical Consultant) is required to join the UK's largest service provider in its field. The role based in Steven's will involve providing on-site technical support across Hertfordshire as well as working alongside the businesses internal 'Service Desk' to help resolve clients technical issues.
As ICT Support (field support) you will be responsible for:
- Providing on-site technical support and maintenance
- Provide guidance and advice on the procurement of hardware, software and licences
- Liaising with clients regarding ICT issues
- Office 364 basic administration duties
- Maintenance and support of ICT equipment including Microsoft windows, iOS and Google devices
- Installation and configuration of software, drivers and printers
- Setting up and building workstations/ laptops, tablets inline with company standard configurations
The ideal ITC Field Support candidate will need:
- To be proactive, organised, methodical and approachable
- Full UK Driving licence and car
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Experience of Windows operating systems including Window 10/server 2011R2
- Worked with client service networks and anti-virus software
- Knowledge of wireless tech and Apple iOS
- To be experienced in the use of network hardware
As an ICT Support you will be working Monday to Friday and you can expect to receive a salary between £16,022 and £21,000 depending upon experience, plus a great benefits package.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications by the 7th of January.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.