Product Support Specialist, Basingstoke, Permanent, £23K Tate have teamed up with a leading motoring association to recruit for a Product Support Specialist to aid with...
Medical Information Support Specialist, Frimley, Temporary 3 Months, £13.50ph
Tate have teamed up with a leading pharmaceutical company to recruit for a Medical Information Support Specialist to aid with their increase in workload.
This is a full time temporary role working a 35 hour week and paying £13.50 per hour. The role is due to last for 3 months and is based in Frimley.
- Full oversight and management of the Medical Information Inbox to triage enquiries and assign to relevant product specialist
- Identification and reporting of all Adverse Events and Product Quality Complaints in line with procedures and regulations
- Efficient logging of enquiries into the Medical Information
- Enquiry tracking database
- Processes Managed Access Programme product orders from customers in line with local procedures.
- Administration experience essential
- Experience with dealing with enquires
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment
- Efficient with Microsoft Office
If you have the required experience and skills please apply today:
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.