An efficient Legal Secretary is required by a highly successful law firm in central Exeter.This role will best suit a confident secretary with a keen...
Tate are looking to recruit a dynamic legal secretary with a solid legal background to support one of our most exciting busy corporate companies based in Leeds.
You will be working for a number of fee earners, the ideal person will have highly efficient diary management skills, a confident attitude and a pro-active approach to work.
Full time, Permanent
Monday to Friday
Duties & Responsibilities
- Diary Management
- Booking meetings
- Assisting with and drafting bills
- Liaising with the Accounts team re office and client account queries
- Opening, maintaining and closing files
- Arranging and booking travel and accommodation
- Assisting with conferences, breakfast briefings and presentations to clients
- Typing and drafting correspondence
- Audio typing (Big Hand)
- Amending documents and correspondence
- Scanning and preparing documentation
- General administration i.e. filing (paper and e-filing), faxing, photocopying, archiving, etc
Key Skills & Experience
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent typing speeds
- Efficient diary management skills
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Excellent organisations skills
If you're interested apply online today or email Tom.Halsall@ tate.co.uk with an up to date CV.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.