Recruitment ConsultantWelwyn Garden CityMon Fri 8:30 5:30 (salary negotiable depending on experience) Join our award winning team. If you are looking for a challenging and...
Tate are working with a large UK based company that are on the lookout for a Recruitment Resourcer to join their Stockton office. They'd be looking for someone who is a team player, with heaps of enthusiasm and is driven to achieve outstanding results.
Monday to Friday
Up to £23'000 dependant on experience!
Company Discounts and benefits package!
- Working with and supporting the Recruitment Partners with candidate attraction, focusing on key business priorities and hard to fill vacancies with direct sourcing
- Supporting with the initial screening of CVs and assessing them for suitability against role requirements
- Identify and support with the development of cost effective candidate attraction channels
- Working closely with the Attraction & Supplier Team Leader to maintain a focus on MI for attraction channels, building a clear understanding of what is working, not working and making recommendations for change for each role / business unit
- Identifying and introducing new suppliers; leading discussions between Recruitment Partners and wider colleagues
- Working collaboratively with wider colleagues to share best practice, delivering creative solutions for hard to fill roles
- Working closely with the Recruitment Partners to set up and manage recruitment campaigns, building a clear understanding of what is working, not working and making recommendations for change.
Qualifications & Experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Recruitment experience is essential
- The ability to work as part of a close-knit team
- A professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- Ability to multi-task and to be able to work on your own initiative
If this sounds like the next great step in your career apply today or email Tom.Halsall@ Tate.co.uk.
Talent acquisition, recruitment resourcer, recruitment
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.