Tate in Winchester are currently seeking professional candidates looking for temporary work. We have a number of temporary Administrative roles that we are working...
Temporary opportunity from the beginning of January to late February. This role is working as an Administrator within the NHS, for £8.01 per hour. You will be required to work Monday to Friday, full time hours.
The main duties of the role include the following:
- Maintaining contact/distribution lists
- Filing, data entry and maintaining spreadsheets.
- Word processing of documents, letters, emails, minutes and reports as required
- Arranging meetings, managing diaries and minute taking
- Organise programmes of team meetings, co-ordinating agendas, contribute to the meeting and minute taking as required.
- To keep spreadsheets and contact lists up to date as required.
- Be responsible for ordering and checking new equipment.
- To issue new passes, permits and fobs for new staff and ensure these are recorded appropriately.
- Undertake any other task which may reasonably be expected, as directed.
You will be required to be:
- Administration experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
- Strong communicator, verbal and written
- Ability to work effectively within a team but also to use own initiative where required
- Analytical thinker
- Good time keeping
- Flexibility where required
- Experience within the NHS sector would be preferable.
If you are interested and believe the role is suitable to yourself, please apply online or contact us on 02380 270242.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.