Business Administration Apprentice £18,000 to £20,000 Welwyn Garden City Are you ready to earn whilst you learn? Tate are proud to be recruiting for a...
Talent Acquisition Administrator
12 Month FTC - Immediate start required
Tate are working with a leading innovative and consultant firm who are looking for a Talent Acquisition Administrator to join their team on a 12 month fixed term basis with an immediate start. The post holder will provide recruitment administration support to both hiring managers and candidates.
If you have the ability to work under pressure and have exceptional organisational skills then I have just the role for you!
Key Responsibilities are, though not limited to:
- Co-ordinating the recruitment process for candidates from application through to offer
- Ensuring all candidate information is updated and maintained on the CRM
- Liaising with external agencies
- Handling recruitment administration and process queries from both internal and external stakeholders
- Extensive diary management
- Manage interview logistics - room bookings, catering and scheduling internal feedback interviews
- Manage Right to Work checks and ensuring a full audit trail for each candidate
- Administer psychometric testing
- Travel and support team in London once a week (commute paid for)
- Manage and prioritise candidate and hiring manager activities
- Proven experience of relationship building both internally and externally
- A background in the recruitment industry is essential
- Experience with Excel and Word
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Exceptional organisational skills and prioritise work
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you would like to know more about the role, contact Danielle on 01223 324433. Alternatively, apply direct with an updated CV.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.