** Resourcer **IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWSTRAINING PROVIDED£18K £20K + Bonus PURPOSE:To support the sales team, by sourcing, developing and retaining a strong candidate base to...
Up to £24,000
Resourcing Talent across the business for prestigious brands, must be confident and a people person.
- Supporting the initial screening of CVs, matching them against role requirements
- Collaborating with wider colleagues to share best practice and offering solutions for hard to fill positions
- Working closely with the Attraction & Supplier Team Leader to focus on MI for attraction channels, building an understanding of recommendations, challenges and successes for each role/business unit
- Lead the discussions between Recruitment Partners and wider colleagues about introducing new suppliers
- Supporting and working with Recruitment Partners focusing on candidate attraction, key business priorities and hard to fill vacancies utilising direct sourcing
- Identify and develop cost effective candidate attraction channels
- Working with the Recruitment Partners to establish and manage recruitment campaigns. Building up an understanding of successes, challenges and recommendations
- Previous recruitment experience (desirable)
- Professional, ambitious, positive and enthusiastic
- Able to manage own workload, using initiative to multi-task
- Confident communicator both written and verbal
- Able to work as part of close-knit team
If you are interested in this role, please apply and call Hayley Bowgen on: 01908 200990
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.