Events Staff Coordinator£25K £30k P/A DPEWinnersh, Wokingham Nr. BracknellMonday Friday, 1 in 3 SaturdaysWe are looking for a passionate, driven scheduler or coordinator to join...
Temp to Perm
£9.23 per hour
£18,000 when permanent
Do you have experience within customer service and scheduling? Are you a quick learner who is able to work to strict SLA's? Then this could be the role for you.
- Scheduling engineers for a technology company to service and install their products across the UK
- Email and call both internal and agency engineers
- Working with the project team
- Update planned work
- Experience within an Office Call Centre or Scheduling role
- IT Literate
- Confident on the phone
- Team Player
- Excellent at building relationships
Parking is provided on site and there is 1-2-1 training provided.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.