Are you looking to work for an international firm that can offer stability, progression and an enjoyable working environment?If that's the case Tate have an...
Tate are currently working with an amazing National firm in the South Manchester area - Wythenshawe. They're on the lookout for a high calibre bid and marketing administrator due to growth. The hours are 8.30am-5.00pm Monday to Friday along with a basic salary starting between £21,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience.
You will perform the key role covering the end-to-end bid process. This will involve the development and coordination of written proposals with input from sales and technical teams. It is important that all documentation is client focused high quality and delivered on time.
The role will be extremely varied so requires a proactive and very well organised individual.
- Using Microsoft Office to create high-quality proposal documents, including coordinating, writing and editing content (text and graphics), designing graphics, proof-reading/quality checking and document production.
- Take an active role in bid kick-off and review meetings, to engage the appointed bid team in developing winning themes and USPs for the submission. Coordinating discussion around our understanding of the client requirements, potential competitors, SWOT analysis and development of bid straplines and winning themes.
- Production of high quality presentations when required.
- Building and developing relationships with internal contributors.
- Responsible for collating, formatting, printing and sending of bids from notices to compiling best and final offers.
- Maintaining, printing and distributing marketing material.
- Assisting with completing, formatting and printing of standard prequalification documents.
- Maintaining high quality and up to date bid material and templates to continuously improve the quality and success of future submissions.
Ideally to apply for the role you will have:
- Experience working in a fast paced office environment
- Educational level to degree standards
- Excellent attention to detail
- Desirably worked within a technical, engineering or manufacturing company
If you would like to know more details regarding this role or you would like to apply, contact me today!
0161 828 5400
Bids / Marketing / Admin / Construction / Tate
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.