Client Services Administrator IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS£18K £20KGuildford based Our client based in Guildford, is seeking a Client Services Administrator to join a busy, fast...
Client Services Administrator
IMMEDIATE START AND INTERVIEWS
£18K - £20K
Our client based in Guildford, is seeking a Client Services Administrator to join a busy, fast pace, client services team.
Whilst this role includes basic administration duties such as scanning and uploading documents, the role is important as you are also the first point of telephone contact for all potential clients and referrers.
You will also be responsible for interacting with and supporting the legal team.
You will be supported, encouraged and trained so that you are prepared for all that the role requires.
- Cheerful and friendly, a calm and professional disposition
- Exceptional telephone manner and a willingness to go the extra mile for our clients
- Meticulous attention to detail with sound prioritising and organisation skills
- Keen to work collaboratively as part of team
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Able to work under pressure and hit targets and deadlines
- Able to use initiative and think creatively; we want people who look to improve the way things can be done
- Confident with IT systems, excellent communication skills both written and verbal
For further details, please contact the Guildford, Tate office.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.