** Procurement Partner - NHS / HEALTHCARE PRODUCTS **
£35k - £40k + Bonus
An exciting managed healthcare services organisation based in Surrey is seeking an experienced Procurement Partner to join their Operational Supply Chain team within Supply Chain Services.
As part of the Supply Chain function you will support the Inventory& Logistics and Buying teams in the delivery of an efficient purchasing and materials management service to your areas of responsibility and work with the Strategic Procurement team to implement cost saving programmes.
- Working closely with the Buying and Inventory & Logistics teams to ensure that customer requirements are fully understood and realised
- Ensure that the procurement service delivered is to the agreed high standards
- That procurement activities in your areas of responsibility are monitored and product and service standardisation and rationalisation opportunities are implemented, and the savings and benefits realised
- Support the development of promoting excellent customer relationships, balancing commercial and clinical considerations in the purchasing of products and services, and ensuring these are imbedded into contractual agreements
- Work with NHS agencies, as directed to implement any changes within the supply chain in order to achieve cost effective supply solution
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Experience of working in similar environment of stock control, warehousing order processing and follow up
- A willingness to be flexible team player and to be prepared to cover other areas to your normal responsibilities at times of holiday or sickness is essential
- Ideally possess a broad knowledge of healthcare products/procedures
- CIPS level 4 or above or working towards this qualification
Please be aware this advert will remain open until the vacancy has been filled. Interviews will take place throughout this period, therefore we encourage you to apply early to avoid disappointment.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
your application has been submitted