What: Executive AssistantWhen: ImmediateSalary: Up to £50,000For: An international leading arbitration firm (not for profit)I have a very exciting role working for one of the...
What: Executive Assistant
Salary: Up to £50,000
For: An international leading arbitration firm (not for profit)
I have a very exciting role working for one of the world's leading arbitration firms in the heart of London. I am looking for an experienced and forward thinking Executive Assistant to support the Director General, in a fast paced and busy role - this is a traditional EA role with some ad hoc project work.
Responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Heavy diary management
- To coordinate UK and international travel arrangements
- To manage calendar invitations
- To be the gatekeeper of all calls and messages
- Time management - ensure free periods, reading time, determine priorities
- Inbox management - weeding out, prioritising, drafting responses
- Managing HR cyclicals - KRAs, reviews, regular check-ins
- Attend meetings - minute taking, action lists, follow ups
- Pre-read and prepare reports
- Have experience in working in a fast paced EA role
- Must have 1-2-1 experience
- 5-10 years of experience
- Experience from professional services
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.