Part Time Quality and Compliance Administrator- Fareham Salary £30,000 £35,000 pro rata 25 hours per week flexible on days and hoursDuties will include:Working towards ISO...
Our client based in Winchester is looking for a part-time temporary administrator to join their friendly, hardworking team, until October. This is a great opportunity for an efficient and enthusiastic administrator to support a busy office.
Start date: 3rd June for 4 months
Pay: £9.20 p/h
Hours: 20 hours a week (flexible over 4 shorter days or longer hours full days)
The duties include:
- Support with the administration of the recruitment process
- Processing new starter forms
- Supporting line managers with new starter paper work
- Adding new starters to the system and liaising with the payroll team
- Updating HR records
- Filing, scanning, archiving.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong administration skills and able to use Microsoft office programmes
- Happy to work in a supportive team
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.