Recruitment PartnerPermanentMilton KeynesFull Time£28,000 to £32,000 Do you have a proven track record in recruitment, either in-house or within a recruitment agency? Are you driven...
£28,000 to £32,000
Do you have a proven track record in recruitment, either in-house or within a recruitment agency? Are you driven by results and have a passion for building relationships? Then this could be the role for you.
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers and stakeholders to ensure recruitment services is effective, valued and fit for purpose
- Run up-skilling sessions, develop recruitment toolkits and improve hiring manager's capabilities and effectiveness
- Develop talent pipelines
- Utilise and identify sourcing channels including; internal referrals, networking, social networking sites and 3rd party supplier relationships
- Identify priority roles
- Stakeholder Management
- Delivery of recruitment that meets quality, cost and time requirements. Maintaining feedback to candidates and managers.
- Customer focused with a passion for delivering excellent customer service with a memorable positive experience for all involved.
- Ability to understand expectations and seek to exceed them
- Self-motivated with a strong 'can do' attitude
- Proven experience within recruitment. Either within a recruitment agency or in-house recruitment team.
- Manage a busy workload, identifying and assessing changing priorities
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and call Hayley Bowgen on: 01908 200990
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.