We are currently recruiting on behalf of a busy new office who are currently seeking an Office Manager. This is a new position and with...
Office Manager £23k to £30k St Albans - Hertfordshire plus benefits
Tate are proud to be in partnership of an ever expanding and progressive player in the construction industry for an Office Manager with a personable and amenable nature and a highly organised approach.
Daily activities will include, but not be exhausted of:-
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office
- Dealing with general enquiries and complaints
- Assisting in the overall maintenance management of the building and grounds
- Management of the reception area and supervision of the reception team
- Line Management of the administrative team including appraisals
- Implantation of new policies and procedures as well as keeping current up to date
- Organising corporate and staff events
- Overseeing staff inductions
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as required by directors in line with business needs
Skills and experience:-
- A proactive and personable nature with the ability to think outside the box
- High attention to detail
- Computer literate - Microsoft Office
- Recent experience in a similar role
Hours of work Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Friday
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.