Procurement AdministratorUp to 27KI am seeking a strong administrator to come on board to support a procurement administration team in a Bank based in the...
Temporary Purchasing Administrator- Watford - £9 per hour - Ongoing temporary position
Tate are currently recruiting for a Temporary Purchasing Administrator to join a progressive and well established head office based in Watford. Our client's values are to provide a trusted service to their Customers, building lifelong relationships. They look to recruit people who have a passion to stand out in their field, somebody who is enthusiastic in their work and continually strives to be part of a progressive company.
The role will consist of:
- Oversee the purchase order process
- Vetting and processing weekly and ad-hoc stationery requests
- Liaising with suppliers and managing quotations
- Investigate and resolve invoice queries
- Assisting with creating and managing electronic catalogues and price lists on intranet
- Arranging returns of goods with suppliers
- Dealing with all enquiries both internally and suppliers
- Supporting the purchasing manager with supplier contracts
What we require from you:
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Experience working in a very busy, fast paced office environment
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.