Financial Solutions Executive Purpose:To provide expert service to customers in arrears or experiencing financial difficulty as defined by Company guidelines. Dealing with all queries professionally...
Financial Solutions Executive
To provide expert service to customers in arrears or experiencing financial difficulty as defined by Company guidelines. Dealing with all queries professionally and efficiently, minimising arrears and maximising recoveries.
Adhering to internal and external controls to maintain brand integrity, ensuring all customers are treated fairly, regulatory requirements are met and ensuring that wherever possible calls are dealt with at first point of contact.
Customer Experience & Service Delivery
- Responsible for ensuring that every customer receives the appropriate experience on every contact, either inbound or outbound
- Responsible for making a relevant arrangement to obtain repayment of the outstanding arrears or balance, agreeing full and final settlements, or assessing offers relating to customers in financial difficulties or vulnerable customers in line with policy and procedures
- Responsible for delivering all personal KPI's and objectives so that business goals are met
- To assess and resolve enquiries, requests and complaints primarily on the telephone but also by post, email or other electronic channels to ensure that customer and introducer enquiries are resolved at first point of contact unless specialist knowledge or investigation is needed
- Accountable for using sound judgement and taking decisions within established procedures
- Accountable for adhering to all internal policies and procedures plus internal and external controls such as DPA, customer service call evaluation framework for each service request
- As a representative of employees must promote the brand positively maintaining brand integrity This includes maintaining professionalism at all times especially when handing difficult situations
- Responsible for accurately maintaining company systems so that any information given, actions taken relating to any customer enquiry, or relevant details are accurately logged and followed up within agreed SLA's
- Responsible for taking ownership of all customer interactions demonstrating professionalism and empathy, being clear on the facts, escalating where necessary and ensuring all procedures are rigorously adhered to. Where there may be several different acceptable outcomes to a situation the advisor is responsible for communicating clearly what the possible outcomes are and ensuring all follow up actions are completed accurately
- Liaise with other teams within business finance and other members of the FS department so as to ensure effective processing and handling of cases.
- Responsible for recommending repossession activity
- Responsibly for referring cases to solicitors on legal cases within remit
- Responsible for deciding when customer requests should be handed off to other departments or expert users, e.g. fraud and complaints team, and ensuring this is done in a professional manner or requesting call backs if appropriate
- Liaise with other thirds parties such as introducers, dealers, Insolvency practitioners, recovery agents, solicitors were appropriate
- Identify and evaluate risks within area of responsibility (including errors, fraud and inappropriate procedures) ensuring sufficient business controls are in place to minimise exposure to risk
- Take appropriate measures to manage these, recognising your individual responsibility and accountability for risk in relation to your role and follow effective best practice processes
- Establish and maintain entries within the departmental risk register
- Responsible for ensuring that all necessary steps are taken to protect customer and retailer confidentiality whilst also protecting company and commercially sensitive information especially in relation to potential fraud and in the storage and disposal of confidential customer information in the correct manner
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and specifically that which relates to FCA, Data Protection, Money Laundering, Health and Safety, Bribery Act and Treating the Customer Fairly ('TCF') and attend update training as may be required from time to time
- Ensure compliance with SOx requirements by ensuring ongoing compliance with the following objectives:
- controls in their processes are effective to manage risks (in conjunction with Financial Control)
- processes are operating as mapped
- departmental staff are aware of their responsibilities and operate in line with the Group standard
- provide assistance to financial control in the performing of any testing
- exceptions are noted and appropriate remedial action taken
- any changes to process/systems have been approved in line with Group policy/procedure
- To undertake any other duties as specified from time to time in accordance with business requirements.
- Excellent Communication both written and verbal
- Previous collections or debt recovery experience essential (at least 3 years)
- Proven knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to multi task
- Good administrative, organisational, planning / prioritization skills and an ability to acquire knowledge and grasp new concepts quickly.
- Ability to deal with complaints or difficult calls whilst remaining calm and assertive, maintaining professionalism and empathy at all time.
- Self-motivated and with a positive, can do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to work in a team and on own initiative
- Ability to work in a methodical manner but able to work under pressure
- Ability to listen and build rapport and understanding with customers
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.