Junior Logistics CoordinatorAim:Providing a support function as part of the European Road Operations team, arranging transport solutions within the European road network.Key Responsibilities Control regular...
Junior Logistics Coordinator
Providing a support function as part of the European Road Operations team, arranging transport solutions within the European road network.
- Control regular fixed, standard transport requests to meet the required service level.
- Achieve expected operational margin at shipment level.
- Track shipments and provide feedback to the receiver.
- Liaise with transport providers.
- Enter accurate and consistent data in the operating system.
- Ensure that financial job costing, invoicing and reporting for freight is carried out in accordance with company standards.
- Completing general administration and data entry tasks accurately and efficiently.
- Work within company standards at all time.
- Completing Dashboards and KPI's.
Qualification and Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent (USA)
- 5 GCSE A-C or equivalent (UK)
- Office Administration Certificate
Specific Functional Competences, Knowledge and Skills Required
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Computer Literate.
- Understanding of Microsoft Office.
- Competent level of key skills (English, Maths, IT)
- European geographical knowledge.
- Previous experience in transport office administration.
- Knowledge and experience of invoicing procedures.
- At least 2 years' experience in an office environment.
- English language fluency is essential
- Other European language is desirable
- May require occasional regional travel
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.