Tate are currently recruiting for an exciting new position within a busy planning consultancy in Reading.your role as Team Administrator would be;Provide sound support to...
Tate are currently recruiting for an exciting new position within a busy planning consultancy in Reading.
your role as Team Administrator would be;
- Provide sound support to the Office Manager in helping to deliver an excellent administrative and secretarial support service
- Provide effective secretarial support to the team including: document production and formatting; making up new job files; distribute incoming and preparation of outgoing post; photocopying, collation and binding of reports, scanning; filing and archiving; faxing; arrangement of meetings and diary maintenance; travel arrangements; reception duties; order and maintain levels of office supplies;
- Deal with client enquiries and take messages
- Organise team events
- Organise client events/breakfast seminars and provide support including refreshments
- Greet visitors to the office and service meetings
- Maintain client/contact database
- Formatting and PDFing documents
- Maintain marketing materials
- Assist team in following Management System procedures
- Comply with office policies relating to recycling and minimising energy usage
- Arrange printing of drawings/documents and proof read
- Effectively organise communal office areas
Ideal candidate will;
- Have an excellent level of professional competence and secreterial procedures.
- a Strong team player
- Communicate clearly and proactively within the office.
Working hours are;
Monday - Friday 0900 - 1700 - with some flexibility
Pay rate £12 ph
The role is Temp - perm for the right candidate.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.