Do you have experience of working in an administration role within the pharmaceutical industry or any other highly regulated environment? Is so we have a...
Do you have experience of working in an administration role within the pharmaceutical industry or any other highly regulated environment?
Is so we have a great opportunity for a Clinical Trials Administrator, to join a market leading pharmaceutical organisation. The role, based just outside of Hitchin will involve joining a friendly and professional Clinical Trials team, where you will be responsible for all of the clinical trial administration within the organisation.
This is also a great opportunity to join a truly unique organisation who put their employees at the centre of everything they do. This role comes with a fantastic benefits package which includes; 25 days holiday, 1 hour lunch break with free lunch every day, private health-care (linked to length of service), life insurance, birthday and Christmas presents and occasional team breaks which have previously included a trip to Disney land.
As the Clinical Trials Administrator you will be responsible for:
- The production of all clinical trial packs, ensuring that all content is in line with regulatory requirements
- Sending out trial packs to the trial contract supplier and other relevant parties including GP's and Hospitals
- Auditing and quality checking all relevant trial documents and signing them off as compliant
- Arranging and attending meetings will trials suppliers and other internal and external relevant parties. This also includes setting and distributing meeting agendas and recording meeting minutes
- Documentation management and filing
- Raising invoices and liaising with the Finance team
- Supporting the team in obtaining regulatory and ethical approvals, as required
The ideal Clinical Trials Administrator candidate will need:
- Experience of working within a highly regulated environment (pharmaceutical, health-care, medical, financial etc.)
- Excellent communications skills
- To be able to demonstrate great attention to detail
- To be highly motivated and be able to take accountability and you must be a team player
- A proven track record in working to very high ethical standards
- Strong IT, Microsoft and other software skills
- To take a quality focused approach to your work
- Knowledge of ICH GCP would be advantageous but not essential
Working Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 5:00, 35 hours weeks you can expect to receive a salary between £20,000 and £22,000 depending upon experience. You will also need a car for this role due to the businesses location.
If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.