An exciting opportunity has arisen for an HR Advisor to join a progressive HR team within a Poole based company.The responsibilities of this role will...
What: HR/Operations assistant
Where: Central London
Salary: Up to £30,000
Why: Prestigious firm with outstanding benefits
This is a fantastic role if you'd like to kick start your career in professional services or HR, working for an outgoing and innovative company.
Duties (but not limited to):
- Assisting with the planning and coordination of recruitment
- Coordinating the new starter and leaver processes
- General office management and administration
- Maintaining records
- Processing absences
- Liaising with current suppliers and sourcing new suppliers
- Need to have experience in working within a professional services environment
- Used to a fast paced environment
- An innovative and confident candidate
- HR experience is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.