Recruitment Coordinator St AlbansTemporary position for 2/3 months £11 per hour An exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator has become available for a well-recognised brand's...
Recruitment Coordinator - St Albans
Temporary position for 2/3 months - £11 per hour
An exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator has become available for a well-recognised brand's head office based in the centre of St Albans! Our client, a dynamic and progressive business are looking for someone to attract and entice the best candidates within the industry, to want to work for their brand.
Main duties will include:
- Full recruitment of candidates for different hiring managers within the business
- Build a candidate pool of high-potential professionals
- Working on social media platforms to entice candidates to apply for positions
- Forming relationships with candidates and ensuring their experience is world-class!
- Passionately and professionally representing the brand at all times
- Giving feedback to candidates after all stages of recruitment cycle
- Previous experience working in a fast paced recruitment position
- Confident to provide honest feedback to candidates and hiring managers
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Recruitment position within retail ideal but not necessary
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.