Project Administrator Temporary ongoing Watford £14 per hour A temporary opportunity has become available for a project administrator to join a dynamic and progressive projects...
Project Administrator - Temporary ongoing - Watford £14 per hour
A temporary opportunity has become available for a project administrator to join a dynamic and progressive projects team for a busy head office based in Watford. The role is suited to someone who is looking to progress a career within project management.
Day to day duties will include:
- Scheduling team meetings
- Creating documents (word, Excel and Powerpoint) in preparation for team meetings
- Preparing agendas, attending and writing up notes from meetings
- General administration to support team
- Support with travel arrangements as and when required
- Previous administration skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work to own initiative
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft packages, in particular Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.