We are looking for a Junior Design Engineer to join a leading UK manufacturing business based in Corby. Some of your responsibilities will include:Liaise with...
We are looking for a Junior Design Engineer to join a leading UK manufacturing business based in Corby.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with sales team on new and existing projects
- Meet with new/ existing clients to discuss new projects
- Adapt or create new solutions for new products
- Create 3D models and design concepts
- Work on continuous product development/ improvement
- Liaise with fabrication department regarding the most cost-effective way of completing new designs
- Meet agreed goals and objectives in a timely manner
Ideally you will have the following skills and personal attributes:
- Experience using Inventor
- Experience in sheet metal fabrication is advantageous
- Mechanical design experience
- Strong work ethic and able to use own initiative to provide solutions
This is a hugely successful business, this is an opportunity to really add value and have autonomy within your role. You will lead projects from start to finish! You will also receive:
£27,000 - £30,000 depending on experience Parking on site Supportive team environment Contributory pension scheme Monday - Thursday 7am-4.30pm and Friday 7am-12pm.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.