Tate are seeking a Compliance Administrator for a leading organisation based in Leicester. This is a 12 month FTC position to cover maternity leave.Responsibilities: Completing...
Tate are seeking a Compliance Administrator for a leading organisation based in Leicester. This is a 12 month FTC position to cover maternity leave.
- Completing pre-employment checks such as, right to work checks and DBS checks.
- Ensuring all candidate files are compliant against company regulations and audits.
- Collating all relevant certificates/compliance-related documents.
- Accurately recording and maintaining candidate files during the on-boarding process.
- Carrying out checks on the medical register online to verify the GMC registrations.
- Previous pre-employment experience 1year+
- Strong level of attention to detail.
- Background within a compliance based position.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary - £19,500
- Working hours, Monday - Friday 9am till 5pm.
- Pension scheme, life assurance.
- Free parking / cycle to work scheme.
- Ongoing training and development.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.