A meticulous, organised and engaging Finance Professional is required to join an amazing not for profit organisation based Stevenage. As a Part-Time Finance Manager you...
A meticulous, organised and engaging Finance Professional is required to join an amazing not for profit organisation based Stevenage. As a Part-Time Finance Manager you will be required to work 21.75 hours per week and will play key role in ensuring that this organisation makes a positive impact on the lives of those in need.
Working on a truly flexible basis, you will report directly to the Finance Director and will be oversee all financial processes and produce all of the monthly reports and reconciliations. Plus you will assist in the production of the statutory governance report.
As Part-Time Finance Manager you will ultimately be responsible for:
- The production of the internal management accounts
- The production of the month end nominal ledger journals
- The production of all monthly finance reports
- The management and reconciliation of the purchased ledger
- The production of all internal expenditure statements for each budget holder
- Supporting the Financial Director in the production reports and schedules for the annual audit
- Credit card purchase approvalOverseeing the submission and production of Gift Aid claims
The ideal Part-Time Finance Manager candidate will need:
- Experience of working within a similar role
- AAT level 3 qualification as a minimum
- Team management experience
- Experience of using QuickBooks or similar software
- Excellent Excel skills
- The ability to be proactive, use your own initiative and solve problems
- Excellent attention to detail
- An ability to multi-task and excellent time management skills
Working 21.75 hours a week, this role will initially be on a 12 month contract. The organisation are totally flexible as to how and when the hours are worked. The right candidate can expect to receive a salary of between £29,000 - £31,000 pro-rata plus benefits package that includes 25 days holiday, Christmas shut down, 7% pension contribution, travel and train loans and free on-site parking. If you have the experience to match the requirements, please apply now to Neil Copping. I will respond to all applications within 2/3 working days.
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.